[squeak-dev] Re: 3.11 deliverable no.1

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 04:48:15 UTC 2008

Hi Keith -

Not sure where to report this but I noticed that this fix is not in yet
and it will definitely cause problems:

Installer mantis bug: 6980 fix:
'SystemDictionary-recreateSpecialObjectsArray-M6980.st'.

Is there a procedure for proposing fixes for inclusion? (this is why I
was interested in a wiki - I could've added that and you'd have a place
to go to the next round)

Cheers,
   - Andreas