[squeak-dev] [ANN] Maui 1.1

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:46:38 UTC 2008

I think in a clean 3.9 7067 image you need to load

Monticello-SR.315.mcz and
MonticelloConfigurations-cmm.44.mcz

I don't remember where I got them from, though...

Anyway, if you don't you get an error in Monticello when you click on the
Maui package...

I knew this because you explained how to load Magma before, but you may want
to include it in the directions if I am right...!

Take care,

Rob