[squeak-dev] [ANN] Maui 1.1

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Dec 20 14:22:07 UTC 2008

On 19/12/2008, at 21:35, Chris Muller wrote:

I am pleased to announce the latest and greatest release of Maui, the
"naked objects" Morphic-based UI builder for Squeak 3.9, and all-new
*detailed documentation*; more than 50 pages worth with lots of
screenshots..

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3836

Enjoy!
  Chris

Chris:

I have Maui into SqueakLightII without major troubles.

Still reading the extense docs, but this could revamp Morphic.

I don't have enough English to praise this kind of work, so I say

BRAVO !!!

I try to give time to this for feedback .

Edgar