[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] ConflictFinder (help needed!)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Sat Dec 20 20:27:30 UTC 2008

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

> Which means that in theory you should now be able to:
> * Load the Integration package into 3.10.2
> * Fire up the above expression
> * Have it run until Squeak runs out of memory
> * Post the report about your run here.
>
> Since the weekend is up ahead maybe one or two of you have a bit of time
> to give this a try. I'm currently running the test in the background;
> below is my output so far (it looks like OBTraits is missing a
> dependency in 3.10).

Andreas, this is what my output looks like:

Analysing base system ...  done.

Telnet
------
Question: The default fixed-width font is abominable.
Do you want me to create a better fixed-width font for you?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser
-----------
Finding conflicts...

TimeZoneDatabase
----------------
DosFileDirectory(Object)>>error:
DosFileDirectory>>setPathName:
FileDirectory class>>on:
TimeZoneDatabase class>>initializeForSqueak
TimeZoneDatabase class>>initialize
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:logged:
[] in MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
{[val := (self peekFor: $!)     ifTrue: [(Compiler evaluate: self nextChunk
l...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
{[:bar |  [self atEnd]   whileFalse: [bar value: self position.    self
skipS...]}
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction {[result :=
workBlock value: progress]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
[] in ChangeSet class>>newChangesFromStream:named: {[newSet   ifNotNil:
[(aStream respondsTo: #converter:)     ifTrue: [newStrea...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ChangeSet class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
ChangesOrganizer class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
ChangeSorter class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
UIFileOut>>install:usingBaseName:
UIFileOut(UPackageInstaller)>>installFileNamed:
UPackageInstaller class>>installFileNamed:
UPackage>>install
MessageSend>>value
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[patchAction value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[[patchAction value]   on:
ProvideAnswerNotification   do: [:notify |     (n...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[[[patchAction value]   on:
ProvideAnswerNotification   do: [:notify |     (...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
ConflictFinder>>load:
ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn:notifying:
[] in ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn: {[:bar | ^ self findConflictsIn:
anArrayOfAssociations notifying: bar]}
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction {[result :=
workBlock value: progress]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn:
ConflictFinder class>>findConflictsInUniverse:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection {[rcvr class
evaluatorClass new   evaluate: self selectionAsStream   in: ctxt...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt: {[self doIt]}
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.  ActiveEvent
:= anEvent.  result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.
false] whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Finding conflicts...

BreakOut
--------
Finding conflicts...

Games
-----
Finding conflicts...

DynamicBindings
---------------
Finding conflicts...

Genie
-----
Finding conflicts...

KomServices
-----------
Finding conflicts...

ToolBuilder-Specs
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

LambdaMessageSend
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

Sport
-----
Finding conflicts...

Magma Server
------------
Question: Can't find dependency Ma exception handling-cmm.16. ignore?
Answer: true
Finding conflicts...

VBRegex
-------
Finding conflicts...

Cryptography Team Package
-------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Celeste
-------
Finding conflicts...

AutomaticMethodCategorizer
--------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Monticello2-Core
----------------
Finding conflicts...

KomHttpServer
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Seaside
-------
Question: Please choose a username for
the application 'config'
Answer: 2 - yeah, sure whatever
Finding conflicts...

ShoreComponents-beta
--------------------
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  SUUpdater
  WAStyleLibrary
  WAScriptLibrary
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  ShoreProgressUpdater
  ShoreProgressUpdater>>displayString
  ShoreStandardScheme
  ShoreStandardScheme>>component
  ShoreStandardScheme>>control
  ShoreStandardScheme>>form
  ShoreStandardScheme>>general
  ShoreStandardScheme>>layout
  ShoreStandardScheme>>panel
  ShoreStandardScheme>>scheme
  ShoreStandardScheme>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardScripts
  ShoreStandardScripts>>contextMenu
  ShoreStandardScripts>>modalDialog
  ShoreStandardScripts>>onResize
  ShoreStandardScripts>>progress
  ShoreStandardScripts>>tables
  ShoreStandardScripts>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardScripts>>utils
  ShoreStandardStyles
  ShoreStandardStyles>>body
  ShoreStandardStyles>>contextMenu
  ShoreStandardStyles>>datePicker
  ShoreStandardStyles>>dialogs
  ShoreStandardStyles>>documentation
  ShoreStandardStyles>>dynamicPanel
  ShoreStandardStyles>>editors
  ShoreStandardStyles>>hierarchy
  ShoreStandardStyles>>layout
  ShoreStandardStyles>>lists
  ShoreStandardStyles>>modalDialog
  ShoreStandardStyles>>progress
  ShoreStandardStyles>>roundCorners
  ShoreStandardStyles>>tabControl
  ShoreStandardStyles>>tables
  ShoreStandardStyles>>timetables
  ShoreStandardStyles>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardStyles>>useful
  ShoreStandardStyles>>xpPanel

Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Standard
--------------------
Finding conflicts...

Pier-TabbedPagesWidgets
-----------------------
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  PRChildrenWidget
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionHighlight
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionHighlightPath
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>label
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>children
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>childrenDo:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>component
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>cssClass
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>findIndex:ifAbsent:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>initialize
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>items
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderContentOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderNavigationOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderPanelOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderSelect:on:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderTabsOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>scriptSelectedOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>scriptTabSelectedOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selected
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selected:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selectedPrior
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>uid:at:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>updatePanelOn:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>availableTags
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>context
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>defaultMaxItems
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionBelow
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionTag
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>label
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>childrenOf:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>isFiltered:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>items
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>tag
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>target
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>unfilteredItems

Finding conflicts...

Magma sunit
-----------
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  MagmaLocalLocation
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  MagmaLocalTestingLocation
  MagmaLocalTestingLocation classSide>>default
  MagmaLocalTestingLocation classSide>>defaultFor:
  MagmaLocalTestingLocation>>base

Finding conflicts...

Announcements
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Polymorph Widgets
-----------------
Finding conflicts...
 HandMorph>>processEvents (conflicts with Genie)

File-Kernel
-----------
Finding conflicts...

SystemEditor-Core
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Morphic
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

KernelExt-kph
-------------
Installer class(Object)>>error:
Installer class>>install:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:logged:
[] in MultiByteFileStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing: {[val :=
(self peekFor: $!)     ifTrue: [(Compiler evaluate: self nextChunk l...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in MultiByteFileStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing: {[:bar |
[...]

DNS Client
----------
UPackage(Object)>>error:
UPackage>>cachedCopyFilename
[...]

Shout
-----
Finding conflicts...

UI Themes and Standard Widgets
------------------------------
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #at:ifAbsentPut:
ThemeIcons class>>backspaceArrowIcon
[] in ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons {[:each | Icons   at: each   put:
(self perform: each)]}
IdentitySet(Set)>>do:
ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons
ThemeIcons class>>initialize
MCMethodDefinition>>postload
MCMethodDefinition(MCDefinition)>>postloadOver:
[] in MCPackageLoader>>basicLoad {[:ea | ea   postloadOver: (self
obsoletionFor: ea)]}
[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
{[:each :i |  bar value: i.  aBlock value: each]}
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>withIndexDo:
[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
{[:bar | self   withIndexDo: [:each :i |     bar value: i.    aBlock value:
e...]}
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction {[result :=
workBlock value: progress]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
[] in MCPackageLoader>>basicLoad {[additions   do: [:ea | self tryToLoad:
ea]   displayingProgress: 'Loading.....]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in MCPackageLoader>>basicLoad {[[additions   do: [:ea | self tryToLoad:
ea]   displayingProgress: 'Loading....]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
MCPackageLoader>>basicLoad
[] in MCPackageLoader>>loadWithNameLike: {[self basicLoad]}
[] in MCPackageLoader>>useChangeSetNamed:during: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
MCPackageLoader>>useChangeSetNamed:during:
MCPackageLoader>>useNewChangeSetNamedLike:during:
MCPackageLoader>>loadWithNameLike:
MCVersionLoader>>load
MCVersionLoader class>>loadVersion:
MCVersion>>load
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>loadVersionFile:
[] in UIMonticello>>installFileNamed: {[:reader | ^ reader loadVersionFile:
filename]}
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifPresent:
[...]

 SoundTheme (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColorSelectorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 HSVAColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MessageDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableSliderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextHighlight (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 InterpolatedGradientFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColorChooserMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SeparatorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeSoftSqueak (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TabGroupMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExpanderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableIconListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableIconListMorph>>getList (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MarginBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MultiNewParagraphWithSelectionColor (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeVistary (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeVistary>>initializeForms (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextMorphForFieldView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextMorphForFieldView>>minExtent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExpanderTitleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollBar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TreeListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MenuMorph>>addTitle:icon:updatingSelector:updateTarget: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 MenuMorph>>themeChanged (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ChooseDropListDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 HScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProceedDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TasklistMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 WorkAreaMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ComposableMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

ComposableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:hel
p: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ComposableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:hel
p: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)

ComposableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:
help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ComposableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 PanelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CompositeFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallQuestionIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallLockIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>lockIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>createIconMethodsFromDirectory: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>normalSizeNames (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>errorIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallItalicIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallHierarchyBrowserIcon (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallErrorIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallStrikeOutIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallUnderlineIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>upArrowIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>infoIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallBoldIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallInfoIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>warningIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>clearIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallBarcodeIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>downArrowIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>questionIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallSystemBrowserIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeIcons class>>smallWarningIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 WindowEdgeGripMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AlphaImageMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FixedScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToggleMenuItemMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToggleMenuItemMorph>>basicDrawOn: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToggleMenuItemMorph>>isEnabled (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToggleMenuItemMorph>>drawKeyTextOn: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToggleMenuItemMorph>>icon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ToolDockingBarMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 Morph>>theme: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 Morph>>openModal: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 BracketMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableTextFieldMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PBSoundThemePreferenceView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CheckboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 HSVColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 WateryThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeStandardSqueak (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 QuestionDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 VistaryThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 LabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme>>initialize (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme>>defaultSettings (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme>>chooseFontIn:title:font: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme>>menuColorFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme class (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UITheme class>>initialize (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableTextMorph>>wantsFrameAdornments (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableTextMorph>>accept (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleRadioButtonModel (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColorComponentSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextMorphForEditorView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColorPresenterMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MorphDropListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ErrorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)

ColumnMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help
: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
 ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)

TableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 EdgeGripMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 EdgeGripMorph>>targetPoint: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 QuestionWithoutCancelDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>activate (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>expandBoxHit (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>createCollapseBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>initializeLabelArea (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>createExpandBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>createCloseBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>openModal: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow>>createMenuBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SystemWindow class>>labelFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 DashedBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AboutDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CheckboxButtonMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PopupChoiceDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PopupChoiceDialogWindow>>newContentMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 Browser>>buildMorphicSwitches (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 HColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FillStyleBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TransformWithLayoutMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ControlButtonMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GroupboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ListModel (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ImageFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ImageFillStyle>>form: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ImageFillStyle>>fillRectangle:on: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PBUIThemePreferenceView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeSettings (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ThemeSettings>>menuColor (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleBuilderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

ExampleBuilderMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label
:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleBuilderMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label
:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)

ExampleBuilderMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:la
bel:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleBuilderMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
 TaskbarMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 StandardWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

StandardWindow>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help
: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 StandardWindow>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help
: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)

StandardWindow>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:h
elp: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 StandardWindow>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollPane (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollPane>>fitScrollTarget (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollPane>>scrollBounds (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollPane>>vResizeScrollbar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 GeneralScrollPane>>hResizeScrollbar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FileDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FileDialogWindow>>selectedFileEntry (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextEntryDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 EmbeddedMenuMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TabLabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TabPanelBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableMorphListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableMorphListMorph>>getList (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 DropListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 DropListMorph>>updateListSelectionIndex (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AlertDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FullscreenMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 SVColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableListMorph>>optimalExtent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TabSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 RoundedBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 DenyDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ModelDependentDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PlainGroupboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ObjectStringConverter (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 VScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 LazyMorphListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProportionalSplitterMorph>>mouseUp: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterLeft (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterBelow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterAbove (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterRight (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 LongMessageDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 DialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TextEditorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AlphaBlendingCanvas>>image:at:sourceRect:rule: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
 RowLayout (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TableItemWrapper (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 TaskbarTask (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 FuzzyLabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AlphaInfiniteForm (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 AlphaInfiniteForm>>displayOnPort:offsetBy: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
 EventHandlerPlus (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeWatery (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 UIThemeWatery>>buttonNormalFillStyleFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 PluggableTextEditorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ImagePreviewMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ScrollBar>>sliderThickness (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 ScrollBar class>>createArrowOfDirection:size:color: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
 EmbossedStringMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CustomQuestionDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CustomQuestionDialogWindow>>defaultYesButton (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
 CustomQuestionDialogWindow>>newButtons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 MouseWheelEvent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
 CompositeBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

Magritte-Model
--------------
Finding conflicts...

GOODS
-----
Finding conflicts...

Balloon3D-Kernel
----------------
Question: Can't find dependency Balloon3D-Constants-ar.2. ignore?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

Pier-Model
----------
Finding conflicts...

Electricity Game
----------------
Finding conflicts...
 NsGameHelpWindow (conflicts with Games)
 NsGameHelpWindow>>customizeForHelp (conflicts with Games)
 NsGameHelpWindow class>>instructions (conflicts with Games)
 NsGameHelpWindow class>>openHelpWindow (conflicts with Games)
 NsGameHelpWindow class>>convertSavedMorphFile: (conflicts with Games)

MultiColumn List Morph
----------------------
Finding conflicts...

Speech
------
Finding conflicts...

MonticelloConfigurations-UniversesFix
-------------------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Seaside28Jetsam
---------------
Finding conflicts...
 WAApplication>>handleDefaultRequest: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAErrorHandler>>internalError: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAErrorHandler class>>internalError: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WADocumentHandler>>response (conflicts with Seaside)
 WADocumentHandler>>mimeDocument (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAConfigurationEditor>>renderAttribute:on: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WALibrary>>urlOf:using: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WALibrary>>urlForFile: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WALibrary>>urlOf: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAComponent>>decoration (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAKom>>handleRequest: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAKom class>>startOn: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAResponse class>>notFound: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WASession>>updateRoot: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WASession>>incomingRequest: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WASession>>responseForRequest: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WASession>>baseUrl (conflicts with Seaside)
 WASession>>application (conflicts with Seaside)
 WARegistry>>clearHandlers (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAFileHandler>>libraryAt:ifAbsent: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WAFileHandler>>responseAt:ifAbsent: (conflicts with Seaside)
 WARenderLoopMain>>createRoot (conflicts with Seaside)

ObjectFinder
Finding conflicts...

BTree
-----