[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] ConflictFinder (help needed!)

tjohnson at iwu.edu tjohnson at iwu.edu
Sun Dec 21 16:48:29 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008 0:52 am
Subject: [squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] ConflictFinder (help needed!)
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>

> Some progress:
> > [x] Find a good name for the integration testing project.
>
> Done. The project is now on http://squeaksource.com/InT.html (as
> you can
> see I got really creative ;-) BTW, the project is world-writable -
> if
> you have an improvement just go right at it and post it into the
> repository.

"Int" has brought us many wonderful things.  Internet, integers, intelligence...  internal
combustion...

> > [x] Following dependencies.
>
> Done. ConflictFinder now also has a utility method that you can use
> run the entire process:
>
> 	ConflictFinder findConflictsInUniverse:
>        	UUniverse systemUniverse updatePackagesViaWWW

Great, great great.  Ran it on this 1 GHz G4 (OS 10.5.6) and I think it took about 12 hours :)

Output is below.

Thanks,
TimJ

Analysing base system ...  done.

ToolBuilder-Kernel
------------------
Finding conflicts...

YAXO
----
Finding conflicts...

FFI
---
Finding conflicts...

Magritte-Model
--------------
Finding conflicts...

Whisker Browser
---------------
Finding conflicts...

Magma Server
------------
Question: Can't find dependency Ma exception handling-cmm.16. ignore?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

Network-HTML
------------
Finding conflicts...

SqueakPipes
-----------
Finding conflicts...

Exupery
-------
Finding conflicts...

KernelExt-kph
-------------
Installer class(Object)>>error:
Installer class>>install:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:logged:
[] in MultiByteFileStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing: {[val := (self peekFor: $!)
ifTrue: [(Compiler evaluate: self nextChunk l...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in MultiByteFileStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing: {[:bar |  [self atEnd]
whileFalse: [bar value: self position.    self skipS...]}
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction {[result := workBlock value:
progress]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
MultiByteFileStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
[] in ChangeSet class>>newChangesFromStream:named: {[newSet   ifNotNil: [(aStream
respondsTo: #converter:)     ifTrue: [newStrea...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ChangeSet class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
ChangesOrganizer class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
ChangeSorter class>>newChangesFromStream:named:
UIFileOut>>install:usingBaseName:
UIFileOut(UPackageInstaller)>>installFileNamed:
UPackageInstaller class>>installFileNamed:
UPackage>>install
MessageSend>>value
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[patchAction value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[[patchAction value]   on: ProvideAnswerNotification   do: [:notify
|     (n...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ConflictFinder>>load: {[[[patchAction value]   on: ProvideAnswerNotification   do: [:notify
|     (...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
ConflictFinder>>load:
ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn:notifying:
[] in ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn: {[:bar | ^ self findConflictsIn: anArrayOfAssociations
notifying: bar]}
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction {[result := workBlock value:
progress]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultMorphicAction
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
ConflictFinder>>findConflictsIn:
ConflictFinder class>>findConflictsInUniverse:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection {[rcvr class evaluatorClass new
evaluate: self selectionAsStream   in: ctxt...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt: {[self printIt]}
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.  ActiveEvent := anEvent.
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Finding conflicts...

SIXX
----
Finding conflicts...

Magritte-Morph
--------------
Finding conflicts...

Speech
------
Finding conflicts...

Connectors
----------
Finding conflicts...

Polymorph Geometry
------------------
Finding conflicts...

SystemEditor-Core
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

Balloon3D-Packaging
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

Pier-Model
----------
Finding conflicts...

Balloon3D-Constants
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

DynamicBindings
---------------
Finding conflicts...

SUnit-improved
--------------
Finding conflicts...

Nile-Base
---------
Finding conflicts...

FileMan
-------
Finding conflicts...

ClassSelectorSets
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

ProjectsAsPNG
-------------
[] in NetNameResolver class>>addressForName:timeout: {[(self waitForResolverReadyUntil:
deadline)   ifTrue: [self primStartLookupO...]}
[] in Semaphore>>critical: {[caught := true.  self wait.  blockValue := mutuallyExcludedBlock
value]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
Semaphore>>critical:
NetNameResolver class>>addressForName:timeout:
HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request:
[] in HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: {[sock := HTTPSocket new.
sock connectTo: serverAddr port: connectToPort.  (...]}
SmallInteger(Integer)>>timesRepeat:
HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request:
HttpUrl>>retrieveContentsArgs:accept:
HttpUrl>>retrieveContentsArgs:
HttpUrl>>retrieveContents
UPackage>>cachedCopyFilename
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

OmniBrowser
-----------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Standard
--------------------
Finding conflicts...

Morse Code
----------
Finding conflicts...

FreeType Plus-plugins installer
-------------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Sake
----
Finding conflicts...

MemoryUsage
-----------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-SUnitIntegration
----------------------------
Finding conflicts...

RoelTyper
---------
Finding conflicts...

PropertyList
------------
Finding conflicts...

DynamicProtocols
----------------
Finding conflicts...

WanderingLetters
----------------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Morphic
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

Polymorph Widgets
-----------------
Finding conflicts...
	StringMorph>>minHeight (conflicts with Connectors)

Pier-TabbedPagesWidgets
-----------------------
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  PRChildrenWidget
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionHighlight
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionHighlightPath
  PRTabbedPagesWidget classSide>>label
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>children
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>childrenDo:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>component
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>cssClass
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>findIndex:ifAbsent:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>initialize
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>items
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderContentOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderNavigationOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderPanelOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderSelect:on:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>renderTabsOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>scriptSelectedOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>scriptTabSelectedOn:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selected
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selected:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>selectedPrior
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>uid:at:
  PRTabbedPagesWidget>>updatePanelOn:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>availableTags
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>context
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>defaultMaxItems
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionBelow
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>descriptionTag
  PRTaggedPagesWidget classSide>>label
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>childrenOf:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>isFiltered:
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>items
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>tag
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>target
  PRTaggedPagesWidget>>unfilteredItems

Finding conflicts...

Keymapping
----------
Finding conflicts...

Units
-----
Finding conflicts...

Cryptography
------------
Question: The pool dictionary ASN1Constants does not exist.
Do you want it automatically created?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

KomServices
-----------
Finding conflicts...

Magritte-Tests
--------------
Finding conflicts...

KomHttpServer
-------------
Finding conflicts...

MinneStore
----------
Finding conflicts...

ToolBuilder-Examples
--------------------
Finding conflicts...

ToolBuilder-Specs
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

Monticello2-Core
----------------
Finding conflicts...

Seaside
-------
Question: Please choose a username for
the application 'config'
Answer: 2 - yeah, sure whatever
Finding conflicts...

Refactoring Tests
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

SandstoneDb
-----------
Finding conflicts...

FFI-Examples
------------
Finding conflicts...

SystemEditor-Squeak
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

PostgreSQL Client
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

Geometry Models
---------------
Finding conflicts...
	Shape (conflicts with Polymorph Geometry)
	Polygon (conflicts with Polymorph Geometry)
	PathShape (conflicts with Polymorph Geometry)

Nile-Tests
----------
Finding conflicts...

VMMaker
-------
Finding conflicts...

OB-Monticello
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Scriptaculous
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Monticello2-Squeak
------------------
Finding conflicts...
	Object>>displayString (conflicts with Seaside)

Java Serialization
------------------
Finding conflicts...

ProcessSpecific
---------------
WARNING: Process should not be redefined.
Proceed to store over it.
Finding conflicts...

Sake-Scheduler
--------------
Finding conflicts...

Magritte-Seaside
----------------
Finding conflicts...

Array2D
-------
Finding conflicts...

OB-Enhancements
---------------
Finding conflicts...
	MCWorkingCopy>>asNode (conflicts with OB-Monticello)

AST
---
Finding conflicts...

SUnitGUI-improved
-----------------
Finding conflicts...
	TestRunner>>selectInverseClasses (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TestRunner>>selectAllClasses (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TestRunner>>selectNoClasses (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TestRunner>>selectSubclasses (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

Balloon3D-Kernel
----------------
Question: load older dependency Balloon3D-Constants-ar.2?
Answer: true
Finding conflicts...

Pier-Seaside
------------
Question: Would you like to create a Seaside application for Pier?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

Pier-Randomizer
---------------
Finding conflicts...

Mse
---
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  SmaCCScanner
  SmaCCParser
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  MSEReader
  MSEReader classSide>>parserDefinitionComment
  MSEReader classSide>>scannerClass
  MSEReader classSide>>startingStateForRoot
  MSEReader>>cleanupMemory
  MSEReader>>element:attributes:
  MSEReader>>id:for:
  MSEReader>>initialize
  MSEReader>>integerReference:
  MSEReader>>nameReference:
  MSEReader>>performParsingLoop
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForAttributeNode1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForBoolean1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForBoolean2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForElementNode1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForElementNode2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForElementNode3:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForGroupXXXXXNameXXXString1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForGroupXXXXXNameXXXString2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForIdCommand1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForIdRefCommand1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForInteger1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForName1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForName2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForNameRefCommand1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForNumber1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXAttributeNode1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXAttributeNode2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXElementNode1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXElementNode2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXValueNode1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRepeatXXValueNode2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRoot1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForRoot2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForString1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForUndefined1:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForValueNode2:
  MSEReader>>reduceActionForValueNode3:
  MSEReader>>reduceTable
  MSEReader>>resolveReferences
  MSEReader>>transitionTable
  MSEScanner
  MSEScanner classSide>>initializeKeywordMap
  MSEScanner classSide>>scannerDefinitionComment
  MSEScanner>>emptySymbolTokenId
  MSEScanner>>errorTokenId
  MSEScanner>>scan1
  MSEScanner>>scan2
  MSEScanner>>scan3
  MSEScanner>>scan4
  MSEScanner>>scan5
  MSEScanner>>scanForToken
  MSESmalltalkReader
  MSESmalltalkReader>>convert:
  MSESmalltalkReader>>element:attributes:
  MSESmalltalkReader>>nameReference:

Finding conflicts...

Pier-Commands-RemoveChildren
----------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Polymorph EventEnhancements
---------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Graphics-Tools
--------------
Finding conflicts...

SARBuilder
----------
Finding conflicts...

Magma Client
------------
Question: Can't find dependency Ma exception handling-cmm.16. ignore?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-TraitsIntegration
-----------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Event Enhancements
------------------
Finding conflicts...
	ExclusiveWeakMessageSend (conflicts with Polymorph EventEnhancements)
	NonReentrantWeakMessageSend (conflicts with Polymorph EventEnhancements)

LambdaMessageSend
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

DictionaryBrowser
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

SmaCC runtime
-------------
Finding conflicts...

ShoreComponents
---------------
WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
  WAStyleLibrary
  WAScriptLibrary
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  ShoreStandardScheme
  ShoreStandardScheme>>component
  ShoreStandardScheme>>control
  ShoreStandardScheme>>form
  ShoreStandardScheme>>general
  ShoreStandardScheme>>layout
  ShoreStandardScheme>>panel
  ShoreStandardScheme>>scheme
  ShoreStandardScheme>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardScripts
  ShoreStandardScripts>>contextMenu
  ShoreStandardScripts>>modalDialog
  ShoreStandardScripts>>onResize
  ShoreStandardScripts>>progress
  ShoreStandardScripts>>tables
  ShoreStandardScripts>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardScripts>>utils
  ShoreStandardStyles
  ShoreStandardStyles>>body
  ShoreStandardStyles>>contextMenu
  ShoreStandardStyles>>datePicker
  ShoreStandardStyles>>dialogs
  ShoreStandardStyles>>documentation
  ShoreStandardStyles>>dynamicPanel
  ShoreStandardStyles>>editors
  ShoreStandardStyles>>hierarchy
  ShoreStandardStyles>>layout
  ShoreStandardStyles>>lists
  ShoreStandardStyles>>modalDialog
  ShoreStandardStyles>>progress
  ShoreStandardStyles>>roundCorners
  ShoreStandardStyles>>tabControl
  ShoreStandardStyles>>tables
  ShoreStandardStyles>>timetables
  ShoreStandardStyles>>updateRoot:
  ShoreStandardStyles>>useful
  ShoreStandardStyles>>xpPanel

Finding conflicts...

Games
-----
Finding conflicts...

DHB Numerical Analysis
----------------------
Finding conflicts...

Monticello15
------------
Finding conflicts...
	MCTool>>buildWith: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

Balloon3D-Morphic
-----------------
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #addAll:
[] in MCMczReader>>extractDefinitionsFrom: {[:rc |  reader := rc on: member contentStream
text.  definitions addAll: rea...]}
MCStReader class(Object)>>ifNotNilDo:
MCMczReader>>extractDefinitionsFrom:
[] in MCMczReader>>loadSnapshot {[:m | self extractDefinitionsFrom: m]}
OrderedCollection>>do:
MCMczReader>>loadSnapshot
MCMczReader>>snapshot
MCMczReader(MCVersionReader)>>basicVersion
MCMczReader>>basicVersion
MCMczReader(MCVersionReader)>>version
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>versionFromStream:
[] in MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>versionFromFile: {[:stream | self
versionFromStream: stream]}
[] in MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>file:streamDo: {[file := FileStream
readOnlyFileNamed: fileName.  aBlock value: file]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>file:streamDo:
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>versionFromFile:
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>loadVersionFile:
[] in UIMonticello>>installFileNamed: {[:reader | ^ reader loadVersionFile: filename]}
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifPresent:
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Sake-Packages
-------------
Finding conflicts...

NewParser
---------
Finding conflicts...

SendTreeExplorer
----------------
Finding conflicts...

Telnet
------
Question: The default fixed-width font is abominable.
Do you want me to create a better fixed-width font for you?
Answer: true
Finding conflicts...

BreakOut
--------
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

TinyWiki
--------
Finding conflicts...

OSProcess
---------
Finding conflicts...

Shout
-----
Finding conflicts...

SystemEditor
------------
Finding conflicts...

UI Themes and Standard Widgets
------------------------------
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #at:ifAbsentPut:
ThemeIcons class>>backspaceArrowIcon
[] in ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons {[:each | Icons   at: each   put: (self perform: each)]}
IdentitySet(Set)>>do:
ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons
ThemeIcons class>>initialize
MCMethodInitializerDefinition>>postloadOver:
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>basicLoad {[:ea |  ea   postloadOver: (self obsoletionFor: ea).  self
successfullyLoade...]}
[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress: {[:each :i |  bar
value: i.  aBlock value: each]}
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>withIndexDo:
[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress: {[:bar | self
withIndexDo: [:each :i |     bar value: i.    aBlock value: e...]}
[...]
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>protectedLoad {[self basicLoad]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>protectedLoad {[[self basicLoad]   on: InMidstOfFileinNotification
do: [:n | n resume: tr...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>protectedLoad {[[[self basicLoad]   on: InMidstOfFileinNotification
do: [:n | n resume: t...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
MCPackageLoader1b>>protectedLoad
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>loadWithNameLike: {[self protectedLoad]}
[] in MCPackageLoader1b>>useChangeSetNamed:during: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
MCPackageLoader1b>>useChangeSetNamed:during:
MCPackageLoader1b>>useNewChangeSetNamedLike:during:
MCPackageLoader1b>>loadWithNameLike:
MCVersionLoader>>loadWithNameLike:
MCVersionLoader>>load
MCVersionLoader class>>loadVersion:
MCVersion>>load
> [...]
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.  ActiveEvent := anEvent.
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}

	AlphaImageMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TransformWithLayoutMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TabGroupMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CheckboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	QuestionWithoutCancelDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PanelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MouseWheelEvent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextMorphForFieldView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextMorphForFieldView>>minExtent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	RowLayout (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TreeListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	EdgeGripMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	EdgeGripMorph>>targetPoint: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PBSoundThemePreferenceView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme>>initialize (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme>>menuColorFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme>>chooseFontIn:title:font: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme>>defaultSettings (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme class (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UITheme class>>initialize (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ImageFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ImageFillStyle>>fillRectangle:on: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ImageFillStyle>>form: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	VScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	BracketMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	LongMessageDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MenuMorph>>themeChanged (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MenuMorph>>addTitle:icon:updatingSelector:updateTarget: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	WorkAreaMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	AboutDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ObjectStringConverter (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExpanderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MessageDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	DenyDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	HColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	AlertDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	DialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TabLabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	DashedBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PopupChoiceDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PopupChoiceDialogWindow>>newContentMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FullscreenMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeWatery (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeWatery>>buttonNormalFillStyleFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	Morph>>openModal: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	Morph>>theme: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FuzzyLabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	HSVAColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ErrorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExpanderTitleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	HScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	InterpolatedGradientFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
	ComposableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	StandardWindow>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	AlphaInfiniteForm (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	AlphaInfiniteForm>>displayOnPort:offsetBy: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	WateryThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	QuestionDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MorphDropListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableTextMorph>>wantsFrameAdornments (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableTextMorph>>accept (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	ColumnMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CompositeFillStyle (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CheckboxButtonMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	VistaryThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextMorphForEditorView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PBUIThemePreferenceView (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	DropListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	DropListMorph>>updateListSelectionIndex (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColorSelectorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SVColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GroupboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PlainGroupboxMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	HSVColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	LabelMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToolDockingBarMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CompositeBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableItemWrapper (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>activate (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>expandBoxHit (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>createCollapseBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>initializeLabelArea (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>createExpandBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>createCloseBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>openModal: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow>>createMenuBox (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SystemWindow class>>labelFor: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ModelDependentDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ControlButtonMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeVistary (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeVistary>>initializeForms (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleRadioButtonModel (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableMorphListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableMorphListMorph>>getList (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MCTool>>buildWith: (conflicts with Monticello15)
	LazyMorphListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColorChooserMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MultiNewParagraphWithSelectionColor (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	Browser>>buildMorphicSwitches (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TestRunner>>selectInverseClasses (conflicts with SUnitGUI-improved)
	TestRunner>>selectAllClasses (conflicts with SUnitGUI-improved)
	TestRunner>>selectNoClasses (conflicts with SUnitGUI-improved)
	TestRunner>>selectSubclasses (conflicts with SUnitGUI-improved)
	ThemeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>downArrowIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>lockIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>questionIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallLockIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallStrikeOutIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallHierarchyBrowserIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>createIconMethodsFromDirectory: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallQuestionIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallErrorIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallUnderlineIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>upArrowIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallWarningIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallInfoIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>warningIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallItalicIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallSystemBrowserIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>errorIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>normalSizeNames (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>clearIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallBarcodeIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>infoIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>initializeIcons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeIcons class>>smallBoldIcon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableSliderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CustomQuestionDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CustomQuestionDialogWindow>>defaultYesButton (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	CustomQuestionDialogWindow>>newButtons (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	EmbeddedMenuMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableIconListMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableIconListMorph>>getList (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableTextEditorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ImagePreviewMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TaskbarMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	EventHandlerPlus (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextEditorDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollBar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	EmbossedStringMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TaskbarTask (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FixedScaleMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableListMorph>>optimalExtent (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeSoftSqueak (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TabPanelBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeSettings (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ThemeSettings>>menuColor (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	MarginBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	TableMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollPane (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollPane>>scrollBounds (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollPane>>fitScrollTarget (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollPane>>hResizeScrollbar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	GeneralScrollPane>>vResizeScrollbar (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProportionalSplitterMorph>>mouseUp: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterLeft (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterBelow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterAbove (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProportionalSplitterMorph>>splitterRight (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextEntryDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:getState:action:arguments:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:action:getEnabled:label:help: (conflicts with
Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newCheckboxFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:help:
(conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:getEnabled:label:he
lp: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newRadioButtonFor:getSelected:setSelected:label:help: (conflicts
with Polymorph Widgets)
	ExampleBuilderMorph>>newButtonFor:action:label:help: (conflicts with Polymorph
Widgets)
	AlphaBlendingCanvas>>image:at:sourceRect:rule: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColorComponentSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	PluggableTextFieldMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TextHighlight (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ProceedDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	WindowEdgeGripMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToggleMenuItemMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToggleMenuItemMorph>>isEnabled (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToggleMenuItemMorph>>basicDrawOn: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToggleMenuItemMorph>>drawKeyTextOn: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ToggleMenuItemMorph>>icon (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FillStyleBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ColorPresenterMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TabSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	UIThemeStandardSqueak (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FileDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	FileDialogWindow>>selectedFileEntry (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	AColorSelectorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ScrollBar>>sliderThickness (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ScrollBar class>>createArrowOfDirection:size:color: (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ListModel (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	TasklistMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	RoundedBorder (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	ChooseDropListDialogWindow (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SoundTheme (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)
	SeparatorMorph (conflicts with Polymorph Widgets)

Namespaces
----------
Finding conflicts...

MonticelloConfigurations-UniversesFix
-------------------------------------
Finding conflicts...

Cryptography Team Package
-------------------------
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #at:ifAbsent:
ASN1Module class>>name:
X509CertificateExtension class>>initializeASN1Types
[...]
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>installFileNamed:
> [...]
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.  ActiveEvent := anEvent.
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}

	DSAPlugin (conflicts with VMMaker)
	DSAPlugin>>primitiveHashBlock (conflicts with VMMaker)
	DSAPlugin>>primitiveBigMultiply (conflicts with VMMaker)
	DSAPlugin>>leftRotate:by: (conflicts with VMMaker)
	DSAPlugin>>primitiveExpandBlock (conflicts with VMMaker)
	DSAPlugin>>primitiveHighestNonZeroDigitIndex (conflicts with VMMaker)

Folktale
--------
Finding conflicts...

SimpleLog
---------
Finding conflicts...

Magma sunit
-----------
Finding conflicts...

File-Kernel
-----------
Finding conflicts...

ToolBuilder-Morphic
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

AutomaticMethodCategorizer
--------------------------
Finding conflicts...

OSProcessIO
-----------
Finding conflicts...

Pier-Google
-----------
Finding conflicts...

MiniToDo
--------
Finding conflicts...

ShoutOmniBrowser
----------------
Finding conflicts...
	OBPluggableTextMorphWithShout (conflicts with OmniBrowser-Morphic)
	OBPluggableTextMorphWithShout>>stylerStyled: (conflicts with OmniBrowser-Morphic)
	OBPluggableTextMorphWithShout class>>on:text:accept:readSelection:menu: (conflicts
with OmniBrowser-Morphic)
	OBTextMorphWithShout (conflicts with OmniBrowser-Morphic)
	OBTextMorphEditorWithShout (conflicts with OmniBrowser-Morphic)
	OBDefinitionPanel>>shoutAboutToStyle: (conflicts with OmniBrowser-Morphic)

Monticello2-OmniBrowser
-----------------------
Finding conflicts...

Swazoo-HTTP
-----------
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

SUnitProgress
-------------
UPackage(Object)>>error:
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

PlusTools
---------
Finding conflicts...

SystemChangeNotifier improvements
---------------------------------
Question: Which ToolSet would you prefer?
Answer: false
Finding conflicts...

Pier-TagCloud
-------------
Finding conflicts...

OSProcessPlugin
---------------
Finding conflicts...

SharedStreams
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Pier-LightBox
-------------
Finding conflicts...

Refactoring Core
----------------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Full
----------------
Finding conflicts...

OmniBrowser-Tools
-----------------
Finding conflicts...

Sport
-----
Finding conflicts...

Universes
---------
WARNING: You are about to load new versions of the following packages that have unsaved
changes in the image.  If you continue, you will lose these changes.

  Universes
Finding conflicts...
	UConfiguration>>includesPackageNamed: (conflicts with MonticelloConfigurations-
UniversesFix)
	UIMonticello>>handlesFileEnding: (conflicts with MonticelloConfigurations-
UniversesFix)

OpenOffice Importer
-------------------
Finding conflicts...

Swazoo
------
Finding conflicts...

GamesTests
----------
Finding conflicts...

Mysql Driver
------------
Finding conflicts...

Electricity Game
----------------
Finding conflicts...
	NsGameHelpWindow (conflicts with Games)
	NsGameHelpWindow>>customizeForHelp (conflicts with Games)
	NsGameHelpWindow class>>instructions (conflicts with Games)
	NsGameHelpWindow class>>openHelpWindow (conflicts with Games)
	NsGameHelpWindow class>>convertSavedMorphFile: (conflicts with Games)

Balloon3D-Plugins
-----------------
[...]
[] in UIMonticello>>installFileNamed:fromURL: {[:reader |  reader loadVersionFile: filename.
Smalltalk   at: #MCRepository...]}
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifPresent:
UIMonticello>>installFileNamed:fromURL:
UPackageInstaller class>>installFileNamed:fromURL:
> [...]
result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h processEvents.
capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false]
whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

SeasideAdaptersCompatibility
----------------------------
Finding conflicts...

ExternalWebBrowser
------------------
ExternalWebBrowserUnixMozilla(Object)>>error:
ExternalWebBrowserUnixMozilla(Object)>>externalCallFailed
ExternalWebBrowserUnixMozilla(ExternalWebBrowserUnix)>>system:
[] in ExternalWebBrowserUnixMozilla class>>suitsPlatform {[:browser |  (self new system:
'which ' , browser)    = 0   ifTrue: [helperP...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
ExternalWebBrowserUnixMozilla class>>suitsPlatform
[] in ExternalWebBrowser class>>startUp {[:each | each subclasses size isZero   and: [each
suitsPlatform]]}
[] in Set(Collection)>>select: {[:each | (aBlock value: each)   ifTrue: [newCollection add:
each]]}
Set>>do:
Set(Collection)>>select:
ExternalWebBrowser class>>startUp
ExternalWebBrowser class>>initialize
> [...]
evaluate: self selectionAsStream   in: ctxt...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt: {[self printIt]}
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>printIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:

	ExternalLibraryFunction>>setModule: (conflicts with FFI)

ZigZag
------