[squeak-dev] 10 programming languages worth checking out, Squeak included!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Dec 23 00:49:39 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Janko" == Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> writes:

Janko> Our website real-time statistics caught another nice blog post mentioning
Janko> Squeak:
[...]
Janko> If you ask Randal Schwartz, he’ll explain you why Squeak and Smalltalk are at
Janko> least worth a look.

Yes... my blog search for my name, as well as my blog search for smalltalk,
both picked this one up.  Cool.