Morphic 3 architecture.

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:45:02 UTC 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 12:53 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2008, at 7:17 , Jason Johnson wrote:
>
> If we follow that argument we could get rid of a lot of stuff of what
> makes Squeak, Squeak.
>
> - Bert -

I see I didn't get my point across well.  I'm glad Juan is doing what
he's doing and I read every new message he sends about Morphic 3.  My
point was that seemly all focus has been on something I personally
consider an implementation detail.  It's cool to know about it, but
it's not really a selling point by itself (presuming he wishes to drum
up interest in Morphic 3).