Squeak and LGPL

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 10:17:31 UTC 2008

so this means that we could port a lot of new code to GNU without
problem.
This is an excellent news.
	Seaside
	SystemChangeNotifier
	Monticello?
	Traits???

I donwloded 3.0.1 and it is nice to see all these test running......
(I had to do ^C on int... I sent you the log).
May GNU is the way to go :)

Stef