Meeting notes, part one

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:13:17 UTC 2008

Here are the topics we discussed in our first skype call, from 14:00 to
15:00 utc. Edgar, Colin, Keith, Esteban, and Matthew participated
- MC2 supports both PackageInfo-type files, and arbitrary slices.
- Damien's mc2 work was in the direction of making MC2 emulate MC1, and
colin didn't use that
- Projects are something
- The biggest issue with traits seems to be that the implementation is
  too complicated to unerstand, and for the tool developers to write
  tools for.
- Talk in spanish about traits
- Could traits be made loadable/unloadable? Is someone working on a
  simpler implementation? Andreas may be.
- Will Stateful Traits be simpler to incorperate?