[squeakRos] [ANN] Open meeting regarding the Squeak Release Team

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 18:05:50 UTC 2008

Sure I was replying to you.
If I would have removed all the stuff that I would not be useful to
me, this is not the 3.9 that you can work with wth all the bugs fixes
on all kind of places that you would have in your hands. Believe me.
Now traits are not a problem. We can remove them in may be 2 hours of
work.
If merging Sophie, Croquet, OLPC  would be solved because of that I
would do it ***immediately*** but this is
not the problem and if you believe so then believe it, it will make
your life easier :)

Stef