Meeting notes, part one

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 18:11:29 UTC 2008

Guys

Believe me traits are not the problem. If you want to merge between
Sophie, croquet, OLPC.
Really.
You need atomic loading, MC2, a way to get streams + packages + a lot
of tests.

The implementation of traits is really simple and the model is simple.
Do not misunderastand what andreas said. Of course few people helped
developing tools to browse traits. But now in OB it starts to work.

Now you can focus on the wrong topics this is your time and life.

Stef