Hay equipo ? / What a team is ? II

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 4 11:39:35 UTC 2008

I a fan or Ferrari Formula One Team.
Looking how the oldest and one of the most successful racing teams is
composed , soon I found photos and bios of six persons for 2008 season

Jean Todt - Aldo Costa -  Stefano Domenicali - Mario Almondo - Gilles Simon
-  Luca Baldisseri

But all  know they have more a hundred workers.

Some change tyres - Some refuel the cars at race - etc.

I very sure the tyres man don't touch car for doing flaps adjust if this was
needed on race.

And the guy who do the flaps adjust don't do on his own, only under some
engineer in charge.

I always felt the Squeak Release Team is the Ferrari Team .
I always felt only one good bolt change man or some knowing which wrench
use.

But we don't have Jean Todt now.

I very happy if some Master take the lead.
Of the very one leads man I have , I said we should find Jim Benson and hire
he.
Give he all money and all power.

I'm here to help and learn.

Edgar