[Re] Storing objects in a binary file

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:11:05 UTC 2008

> I thought it would work, but I have the same error again:
> 'This Context was not included in the ImageSegment'.

You have to make sure that **no other objects** outside the segment
point to object inside the segment (with the exception of symbols).

For example, if you want to serialize the model of a Seaside
application you have to clear all sessions, otherwise your model will
be referenced through session objects, components and their callback
blocks. Also make sure that you don't have globals, class or pool
variables that point to your model. All in all I find it quite tricky
to get it working.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli