doIt Plugin

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Feb 5 10:47:51 UTC 2008

Hi!

Zulq Alam <me at zulq.net> wrote:
> I've been thinking about developing Firefox and or Thunderbird plugins
> to allow doIt's from these applications.

In Gjallar we have a "do it" console in the web UI and we did a few
things to make it behave better in such a setup. For example, it adds
temporaries without asking (since we can't really ask) and deals with
compilation errors better etc. Don't have the details in my head but
there should be a bit of things to steal there.

Gjallar also has sample web services using SOAP, although I imagine you
could also just do a plain straight Socket clear text protocol.

regards, Göran