Assignment arrow (Re: Complexity and starting over on the JVM)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Feb 6 08:13:23 UTC 2008

> Any against having the Yoshiki modifications in the next Squeak image ?

  Well, I might.

  What font to use and how much bigger image people would tolerate is
a question.  We have different fonts of different sizes in the image
but how many new glyphs for each font would we add to the image?

  - Just up-arrow and left-arrow for accuny?
  - perhaps some more arrows?
  - get glyphs from Dejavu and provide it in the image?
  - replace BitStream with Dejavu?
  - Or, we declare that we will be using some external font mechanism?

-- Yoshiki