[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] February 2008 versions

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:55:30 UTC 2008

> - select a method with the mouse, move with the arrows up and down, the
> method is still selected. Click on another method and move with arrows,
> there is three selections ...
>
> - senders and implementors buttons doesn't not work. There is a DNU
> after selecting a method.

This is the side effect of OBmultipleSelectionAdaptor provided by the
OBEnhancement package... If you shift click on a method, it opens
another pane with this method... I think this need a refactoring
especially the way the selection are kept in memory. Could we add an
inst var for that ? David ? :)

I suggest you change to OBSystemAdaptor bydefault that will work fine,
but you will lose the package view on the left pane and will get the
usual class category.
I'd love to be able to switch to this view in the main OBBrowser but
the problem seems to be it's dependant to Monticello... Could we have
something loadable only if monticello is in the image ?

Cédrick