Smalltalk Developer needed (Full-time position - $130K)

Tom .... acoustictom2 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:36:21 UTC 2008

All,

Salary:  Depends on Experience ($100,000 - $130,000 per year)
Bonus:  20% of first year salary
Restricted Stock Option:  100% vested after first 3 years
401(k):  100% matching of the first 5% (100% vested after 5 years)
Relocation Assistance:  Up to $10,000
Location:  Southeastern part of the U.S.

My company is currently conducting a confidential search for a Smalltalk Developer (Visual Works is a plus).  Our company is a proven leader in our industry and our technology team has received numerous awards over the past 5 years as "The leader" in technology in our industry.

With excellent benefits, nice work environment (free lunch every Wednesday), and a consistent 20% Annual Bonus every year, it is a job worth checking out.

Contact me at my hotmail account for more details.  acoustictom2 at hotmail.com

Start Date:  February 25, 2008 (Flexible on this date)