#fork and deterministic resumption of the resulting process

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Wed Feb 6 23:16:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:38:43 -0800, Michael van der Gulik
<mikevdg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/7/08, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

>> break.
>> > >

>> > I see, sustainable development. Your writing code for our children.
>> >

>> Oh, come on, how you can be so blind?
>
> Sig: I think that people are now just saying rubbish to provoke a
> reaction. I wouldn't bother replying.

As much as I am a fan of a solid code base and reusable code, actual
history shows very little survives that long, and that which does survive
is often a problem.

Programming for a not-yet-extant paradigm, environment, etc., may not be
the wisest use of resources.

Not trollin', just sayin'.

	===Blake===