#fork and deterministic resumption of the resulting process

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Feb 7 16:08:16 UTC 2008

hi andreas

I know far too well this feeling and often because of your statement
about what I'm doing :)
This is important to get feedback on really difficult points. So do
not leave the discussion.

I'm bad in concurrent programming so normally I read thread to try to
understand and fix my brain emptiness :)
Stef