exporting sources from squeak to VW

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Thu Feb 7 22:54:59 UTC 2008

There is a parcel in VisualWorks called FileOut30 which you can load which should make VisualWorks recognize basic Squeak format. It's based on work Roel Wuyts did some time ago. I don't think it will handle things like underscore but it will at least do basic file-in.

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk