Morphs as composition of traits?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Feb 11 10:16:41 UTC 2008

I confirm.
Plus see my other concerns in the other mails.
Note that my other remarks could be fixed really fast (at least the
point that are not related
with the debugging of events).

Apparently there the problems is that
	Evnt A X B Y Z C got serialized as A B C X Y Z so making debugging
difficult.
But this is just what I heard not really experienced myself.

Stef