Help wanted: Captcha for squeak.org/Smallwiki

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Mon Feb 11 15:14:54 UTC 2008

Squeak.org has a feedback page where you can give the web site or Squeak
community feedback trough  the webteam mailing list. This is a quite
useful feature but it  is also a spam magnet and I have personally read
thousands of spam subject lines for _many_ hours for this community, to
filter out the few real mails that address us. I have been talking to
Ken Causey about hiding the mail access behind a captcha on Squeak.org.
Squeak.org is running on Smallwiki and the captcha should probably run
as a Smallwiki  component.

Now I ask the community if someone could implement this. Please!

Karl