What about SmartGroup Browser

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at web.de
Tue Feb 12 23:52:34 UTC 2008

Some days ago there was a discussion about code view (single methods vs. full class view).

And than there were some requests  on how to organize or group often used classes or methods,
something like a history, favorites or bookmarks.

While I explored all the nice development tools in Squeak (I just started with smalltalk and squeak),
I found SmartGroup Browser (in Squeak 3.10beta). It is from the OB-Enhancement package.
So I wonder no one mentioned it.
Are there any further enhancement plant for this.

For example dynamic categories for recently changed classes or
dynamic favorites for often visited classes?

Nicolai