[ANN} New "Tentative" Squeak3.11.alpha.7161.image

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 13 17:45:29 UTC 2008

El 2/13/08 11:24 AM, "Norbert Hartl" <norbert at hartl.name> escribió:

> Is there any reason for putting the 3.11 image into the 3.10
> folder on ftp.squeak.org?
>
> Norbert

It's only a way of have the image on a reliable server and until new folders
for 3dot11.
I have variable IP and not a very reliable cable modem ISP.
Still is a "tentative" as DS or MC2 is not ready yet.
And several things still in discussion.
As example:
Traits or not Traits ?

We should try to have all updates in others forks (Sophie, Croquet, OLPC,
SmallLand, etc) in a common base Squeak ?

I still don't put 7161 on ftp as I wish polish procedure for any could do in
.cs update form.
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot11 is the new class for this.

The image is stable until now.

Edgar