A little MC patch

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:50:03 UTC 2008

It's always annoying for me, having UI irresponsible during opening
HTTP repository.
Consider this little patch, which is opening repository in a forked
process, and shows a morph when it's done.
I don't know, maybe changing the cursor to hourglass during opening
would be even more convenient, so user will not panic, that by
clicking on 'open' nothing is happens.
In anyway, even in given variant, it feels much better for me than
having a locked UI and waiting for unknown term, when it will complete
operation.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.