A little MC patch

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:29:06 UTC 2008

Done,
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6926

I thought a bit about better behavior another day,
and i think, the best should be to show repository browser tool and
start downloading in background.
A repository window, while downloading should reflect somehow, that
it's currently busy and upon finish, it should update contents with
results available.
Same when clicking on separate package in list:
- it should lock all operations (so i still can move/resize window but
can't invoke any operations) and show that there is operation pending,
and again, upon completion show update contents of window.
As variant, it can allow multiple background operations:
- often i miss and clicking package with wrong version, resulting in
waiting multiple seconds until it will let me click on another
package.
With background downloading this limitation can be removed - by simply
terminate the background process and start over the new one (of course
i only suggesting, i'm not sure if it's safe enough to do in that
way).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.