[3.9.1] please check

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:33:18 UTC 2008

It is a very good idea.

The OB code in 3.9 is totally outdated. It is so old, that it is
impossible to just load a new version with MC. To get the latest
version of OB working you have to unload the old code first. I assume
that anybody building something with OB knows how to load the latest
version.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli