MC bug?

David Röthlisberger squeak at c3com.ch
Fri Feb 15 08:56:02 UTC 2008

Hi Stef,

> (MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage new name: 'OmniBrowser')) unload.
> (MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage new name: 'OB-Standard')) unload.
> SystemBrowser removeObsolete
>
> and I get the OmniBrowser classes removed bu not the OB-Standard ones

I once had the same problem because OBCodeBrowser was registered in
SystemChangeNotifier events, so it couldn't get unloaded. But I got a debugger in
that case, probably it's something else in your case then.
Anyway, I then executed 'SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance releaseAll'. Afterwards
I could unload OB-Standard without problems (was also in 3.9).

David