[3.9.1] please check

Valente Teixeira is.valente at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:55:59 UTC 2008

Hi,
In this version  it will remains two bugs. Both I've reported at
http://bugs.squeak.org/ but only one (ID 0006732) as a solution, yet. The
other which remains unsolved, occurs if you drag a MPEGPlayer from the
objects catalog and open a viewer for that object and scroll into categories
to the movie controls category.
Hope this help.
Luis Valente

--