Election Nomination Period Ending in 4 days

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:40:44 UTC 2008

I also think that a bit of new blood could be needed (With all my respects
to the work and persons of the current board).

I recall the past year some candidates that are now not presents? Also I
think in several people that has done a hard work in different projects but
don't know if I can name them here, may be they aren't interested.

Just my opinion.

Cheers.