More Election nominations please!

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Feb 19 14:50:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 09:32 -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Hi Norbert,
>
> Are you declaring you candidacy?  You are a contributor and an active
> member.  I bet you would get support from the community if you wanted to
> enter the election.

No, I don't. I like to be an active member in the community but I'm
far too unexperienced in all of that squeak stuff to be much of a
benefit. I think a lot of what the board has to do is of organizational
nature. This doesn't scare me. But in the end you have to organize the
things well for squeak and the community and I know both of them
only short time.

But I'm glad I posted that stupid joke. Because now I'm feeling
coaxed by you taking me serious :)

thanks,

Norbert