Gracias pueblo ! (was Re: Nomination of Edgar J. De Cleene for the Squeak Foundation Board)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 20 11:15:42 UTC 2008

El 2/19/08 2:34 PM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:14:03 +0100, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>
>> Yes, I support Edgar candidacy too... we can benefit with somebody with
>> his strengh
>> but he maybe can't answer (to accept or decline) right now: He is
>> changing places and It's been
>> a while until he gets internet again...
>>
>> pd: ha ha ha, seems like all the "spanish-talker" comunity is with Edgar
>> :D
>
> One more reason you guys convince him to run, for representing his
> continent and language :)

I choose reply to this one from many mails I print and put in a "cuadro",
sorry I don't have enough English to show my feelings.

The reason is you Klaus is one of the far away friends I found in Squeak and
share some more , like tangos by example , and not only technical Squeak.

The Mac is still on and connected, the movers come on Saturday 7.30
Argentina time (ja ja ja, I bet they don't show earlier of 8.00)
The Mac is on and connected but I must go to do gazillion thinks.

I don't wish boring all with my daily life

The flat have Gas , but still not "Luz" which in Argentina means no power
supply.

And Apple still don't have computers which take gas and not electricity....

EPE guys says should be connected by Saturday, but trust they.., could be
when I go today have "luz" or I must wait some days more, which means Cable
TV and Internet people can't connect any.

..

I do my best and I hope raise funds to travel to Amsterdam, so we could have
a good chat face to face and taste some beer with you and many still unknown
friends.

As we said here, Abrazo. (Hogs)

Edgar