[squeak-dev] A better looking text caret (IMO)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:38:32 UTC 2008

Sometimes it's hard to notice a caret position in text, because it's
thin and my display is soo big :)
This patch draws caret as 5 pixel width vertical bar. It's much easier
for my eyes to track it's position in text.

I'm also wanted to make it blinking.. but hmm.. i think it will
require adding too much for achieving that, because caret is not
considered as some kind of visual object in text morph, and drawn only
when selection is empty and only during text update :(

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.