[squeak-dev] 3.10 image

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 17:34:32 UTC 2008

I've noticed that sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1 right out of the zip is 65.2 MB but after executing Keith's level playing field script and a few other things, then doing
as Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> did in his sample script recently posted here on Mon, 11 Feb 2008.

"******************************"
"Cleanups"
MCFileBasedRepository flushAllCaches.
Smalltalk garbageCollect.

then:

SmalltalkImage current saveAsNewVersion.

the image is then only 20.2 MB.

By the way, I'm finding that Keith's Installer <http://installer.pbwiki.com/Installer> is great!

Ken G. Brown