[squeak-dev] Squeak-dev .images #initializeMemorySettings [was: 100 Million objects]

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:24:54 UTC 2008

Hi Klaus and Andreas,

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> Damien,
>
>  I suggest to activate the #initializeMemorySettings which Andreas posted
>  in the squeak-dev and -web .images. TIA.

I don't know what you are talking about :-). The best thing I can do
is to let you modify http://squeaksource.com/ImageForDevelopers/
directly. Then, when you finishes, I will update the universe. Do you
agree? If yes, you can start coding because the reposiroty is already
open (and has always been).

I see squeak-web as an IDE to develop web applications, not as a web
application server. So, I'm not sure if it requires different
parameters than squeak-dev.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou