[squeak-dev] 3.10 Dev - Unable to load VMMaker 3.8b6.1 from Universes

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:30:37 UTC 2008

Hi Ken,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com> wrote:
> Mantis <http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6965>
>
>  In a fresh sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1 when attempting to load VMMaker 3.8b6.1 via Universes (Enhanced), a dialog comes up saying 'Some important packages with be installed. All OmniBrowser based tools will be closed. Are you ready?

If you see that, it's because you clicked on  'select upgrades'. Since
there were some OmniBrowser newer versions on the universes, they have
been selected for installation. If you only want to install FFI, just
click on 'update list from network' and then select FFI. If FFI does
not install, I can't help you, you have to talk to the maintainer.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou