UI Themes in Universes does not load in 3.9/web image ; also, help Fonts for Windows

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Jan 2 16:13:04 UTC 2008

Hello Sophie,

i> I got this when I tried with Damien's 3.9 web image. What do I need to do
i> different?
two topics in one posting might make people think I replied to both
:-)

i> Also what do I need to do to install Windows fonts?

I have a note (for 3.8) saying Win32 fonts can't be installed from
SqueakMap. From the time the swiki was on Minow the note says to
download Win32NativeFonts.4.sar from Minnow.../squeak/uploads/696 and
install it manually.

It's only 18K so I can mail it on request. But you might want to look
for a newer version first.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net