Documentation options

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jan 2 17:14:49 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Keith> It seems you cant please all the people all of the time. I started this
Keith> mode of thought when someone was insisting upon the value of
Keith> documentation that is not only available when online.

There is clearly a happy medium between "the entire documentation
is on the web, making it useless when you are offline" and "we need
to invent a whole new compiler mode and source code chain just to
document something".

Please stop swinging between the extremes.