Documentation options

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jan 2 18:21:13 UTC 2008

On 2-Jan-08, at 10:09 AM, Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:

> Then I went looking. CompiledMethod is a direct subclass of ByteArray,
> and has no instance variables.

Yes, there have been plans to fix that for years but the work to do
(what was once a simple change) is sufficiently complicated by traits,
existing .pr files, tool related hacks and so on that it has become a
major change that would require considerable resources. I tried again
last year but it just grew into too much work.

tim
"Both.." said Pooh, as the guillotine came down