Documentation options

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 21:20:39 UTC 2008

> now, suppose you want to add new field, called 'docs' or whatever
>
> Where would you put it?

Adding a new field would defeat the object. That being to facilitate
managing snippets of documentation
with the existing tools.

There are already slots for additional metadata, #pragma's and method
properties.

I am still searching for some answers to my original questions.

1. can I override #compilerClass used for class side methods.
2. can I switch off the syntax highlighting on a per class basis.

If 1. can be answered in the affirmative, I dont see that any changes to
the existing tool chain are required.

Keith