my Framework

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:56:03 UTC 2008

they aren't smalltalk related.  I'm trying to develop a framework to develop
cryptology programs on, and the framework needs to have and input and an
output.  I can't figure out how to pass a class name to different
selectors.  i need the framework to be able to load different modules, so i
need to have some sort of variable called activeModule that will store the
class name to pass things to.  I need to be able to say something like

activeModule ManCommand: command.

thanks,
dzmick