[Q] WAListener and WAFileLibrary problem

chunsj at embian.com chunsj at embian.com
Thu Jan 3 01:16:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've managed to find and modify WAListenerEncoded so that it can process
multibyte language - I've only tested it with Korean as UTF-8. During testing
I found following problem.

When I use WAListener/WAListenerEncoded I cannot get FileLibrary registered
image files correctly. I can get CSS file or script file correctly, but I cannot get
image files.

It seems that when I use WAListener, the server sent the image file of the size
of 16135 byte, but original file size is 10819 byte, and this might be the source
of the problem. I cannot open wrong sized file even though I cut the size of the
file to the original one.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.