Big Tools question - Why no way to "scope" tools to less than Global?

Zulq Alam me at zulq.net
Thu Jan 3 20:14:42 UTC 2008

Hi Sophie,

You can restrict the scope of refactorings using the "open environment"
menu item in the class context menu. You may have seen it above
"refactor class", "refactor class variable", etc.

This will open a new browser in which refactorings will only apply to
the selected environment.

To restrict the scope to the current category, chose "package". There
are other options you may find useful like "class hierarchy".

Regards,
Zulq.