Squeak code now browsable and bookmarkable on the Web

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 4 20:24:13 UTC 2008

Dear Squeakers,

Latest debate about documentation, accessing of source from the web and
Google indexing warmed me to the point that I made a first glimpse of a
web interface to code in Squeak image:

	http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000

This is a newest Damien's squeak-web image and if, for instance, you'd
like to see the code of that web app, here is its bookmarkable Url:

	http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/category/aidabrowser.html

Everything is bookmarkable: class categories, classes, methods. That way
it is very easy to email someone a link to some code in your image. Yes,
your own image can soon be accessible from the web that way!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek