Squeak code now browsable and bookmarkable on the Web

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jan 5 16:45:07 UTC 2008

Hi Nicolas,

nicolas cellier wrote:
> Very nice.
>
> Could source code have links too ?

Do you mean such links as Sophie mentioned in his post?

> Methods could link to a page with allImplementors, possibly allSenders
> too from there.
> instVar and classVar could link to a page with allReferences, which
> could also link to allWrites...

Not links but buttons, so that crawlers won't crawl into such resource
intensive requests as Sophie pointed out. Also we can lower a priority
of such requests so that others won't need to wait. That's possible
because Swazoo opens a new Smalltalk process for every request (more
precisely: for every connection).

JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek