New FUNSqueak - Regalo de Reyes

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 6 12:13:39 UTC 2008

Brad:
I just delete old FunSqueak3.10alpha.1.zip and pun new
FunSqueak3.10alpha.4.zip at
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/FunSqueak3.10alpha.4.zip

You could delete all old files in http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/

I wish you update links on www.squeak.org and new info is

# Creator: Edgar J. De Cleene - Rosario - Argentina
present and future Squeaks. It is based almost on
Squeak3.10.gamma.7159.image, with necessary changes to run older packages.
# Packages:Shout, Fabrik, MorphicWrappers, MathMorphs, SendTreeExplorer,
Tracing Messages Browser, DebugReport, Network-IRC, Scheduler, ToothPick,
Rompecabezas, MoviesFor3dot10, SqueakAmp, LogicCircus, Connectors,
Keymapping,BabySRE. Squeak 3D, RefactoringBrowser, FreeType. And some stuff
from Jerome Peace, without his knowledge

News for this release.
RoelTyper,eCompletion,Scheduler,Seaside,Pier,Magritte.
Server is running
I borrow from Seaside and Sophie and pack all VM and files for OS X,Windows
Xp and Linux into the zip.
# Image Filename: FunSqueak3.10alpha.4.image

Very thanks

Edgar