Web fileOut (was Squeak code..on the Web)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 7 10:40:22 UTC 2008

Hi Klaus,

Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

>>  > Can't wait to see that in action :)
>>
>> Done! For a category, class and method. Some examples:
>>
>> category:
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser.html
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser.st
>>
>> class:
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser/ABClass.html
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser/ABClass.st
>>
>> method:
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser/ABClass/preferedUrl.html
>>
>> http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/AidaBrowser/AidaBrowser/ABClass/preferedUrl.st
>>

> Great! There are some levels missing (system- and message-category
> lists) but the above works :) It's possible that the first few clicks it
> redirected to a logon page :( but that does not happen any more :)

That redirect was temporary until I figured out that I forgot to set
security/access rights. Apologies..

> Let me know when AidaBrowser is ready for release, for then I can put it
> on my squeak.cobss.ch web server and see if the crawlers do like
> Smalltalk source code :)

Well, now a better design is to be done first! I already asked Bernd who
made a generated Squeak docs at http://www.oldenbuettel.de/squeak-doku
for permission to use his design.

Or has anyone a better design to share or point to?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek