Recently logged changes - some hidden / missing functionality
itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:42:09 UTC 2008
I am getting more familiar with the dreaded "Recently logged changes" than I
like. Is any of the following available?
- directly cut off all items before a certain time
(I cannot seem to sort the whole list chronologically)
- pick one of most recent items
tool shows preceding items you either must or might need
- if class is missing, more recent corresponding DoIt:
- for method chosen, most recent methods in its called set
- search for class | method | string
These are more about finding the ones I need, less about eliminating the
ones I don't need.
More information about the Squeak-dev