Traits - does a trait trigger any callback when used on a class?

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Tue Jan 8 20:16:26 UTC 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 2:20 AM, itsme213 <itsme213 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am interested in taking some action whenever a particular trait
> is used on a class. Is there a hook available?

When is a trait "used" on a class? I think it's used whenever a method
of that class is compiled. Do you want to change what the compiler is
doing?

Or do you mean that you want to do something when a trait is first
applied to a class?

What are you trying to accomplish? What problem are you trying to solve?

Cheers!

--Tom Phoenix