beware GNU Smalltalk if you want to contribute to squeak

chunsj at embian.com chunsj at embian.com
Wed Jan 9 03:00:48 UTC 2008

I agree with you on using GST code for squeak is not clear. But frankly speaking,
for me, GPL seems better one in terms of social wealth; it can make it sure that
the result be returned to the community/society.

But I'm not saying that everything should be lisenced as GPL. Other lisences have
 their own position/meaning on thier own.